Les universités, les médecins et les centres sportifs ont choisi nos nutritionnistes pour la qualité de nos services de consultation en nutrition.
1- Put all the ingredients in a Masson jar.
2- Close the jar and stir vigorously.
3- Put it in the refrigerator overnight so that you can eat it in the morning.
*When it's time to eat, you can add some fruit and peanut butter on top!
Nutritional Value per portion
Energy : 378 kcals
Proteins : 20 g
Carbohydrates : 48 g
Total Fat: 11 g
Sodium : 37 mg
Fibers : 13 g
1. In a cauldron, combine all ingredients except pumpkin seeds and apple slices and bring all to a boil.
2. Lower the temperature to low heat and cook it for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. *If you find the oatmeal too thick, add a little bit of milk.
3. Garnish with pumpkin seeds and apple slices, if desired.
Nutritional Value per portion
Energy : 300 kcals
Proteins : 16 g
Carbohydrates : 38 g
Total Fat: 12 g
Sodium : 41 mg
Fibers : 7 g
1. In a skillet oiled (which one) over medium-high heat, cook the onion for 3 minutes or until they are golden brown.
2. Add potatoes, garlic, turmeric, cinnamon, salt, pepper and sausages to the pan and mix.
3. Cover and let it cook at low temperature for about 20 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
4. In a bowl, whisk the eggs with the milk, then pour into the potato mixture. Add GUSTA cheese on top and cover it all.
5. Let cook all the ingredients at low temperature for about 15 minutes more. Enjoy with a salad on the side!
1- Preheat oven to 400 ° F.
2- In a skillet, heat the oil over medium heat. Add garlic and mushrooms, and then cook for about 7 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and reserve.
3- In each of the two large ramekins, break an egg.
4- Add the cheese, the dried tomatoes followed by the mixture of mushrooms and pepper.
5- Make a hole in the filling with a fork and place another egg in each ramekin.
6- Put in the oven between 10 and 20 minutes, depending on your preference of the cooking eggs.
1- Preheat the oven to 350 °F and spread aluminum foil or parchment paper on a baking sheet.
2- Empty the pumpkin and put the seeds in a colander, then rinse with water.
3- Put the seeds on the baking sheet with the oil and seasonings, and mix.
4- Bake for about 20 minutes or until the seeds are lightly toasted.
5- Take out of the oven and let it cool down before tasting!
1- In a pan over medium heat, brown the onions in oil for 5 minutes while stirring.
2- Add carrots, garlic, celery, sweet potato, lentils and mix it well.
3- Add the vegetable broth and add the nutritional yeast, the Dijon mustard, the chili powder while mixing again.
4- Cover and let simmer for about 25 to 30 minutes or until the lentils are cooked.
5- Pass the soup to the blender for about 1 minute or until everything is smooth.
6- Pour into bowls and serve by sprinkling some sunflower seeds.
1- Preheat the oven to 425 °F and butter the muffin pan.
2- In a large bowl, mix flour, baking powder, spices and apples together.
3- In another bowl, mix vigorously with a fork the melted butter (or oil) and the maple syrup. Add the eggs and whisk. Put the yogurt, the vanilla, the compote and mix again.
4- Put the liquid ingredients with the dry ingredients and mix with a wooden spoon until it gets smooth.
5- Add the nuts and mix gently.
6- Pour the preparation in the 12 cups.
1- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together.
3- Pour the mixture into a mold of about 20 x 10 cm.
4- Put in the oven for 50 minutes.
5- Let cool for about 1 hour before unmolding.
*Excellent in sandwiches or on a slice of bread with alfalfa and a few slices of avocado, cucumber or tomato.
32g of carbohydrates
49g of lipids
28g of protein
7g of fiber
1- Put all the ingredients of the spread in a bowl and mix well.
2- In an oiled frying pan, place about 1 ladle of pancake mix and cook on medium heat for about 3 minutes on each side.
3- Top off with fruits of your choice and a bit of maple syrup!
1- Put all the ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth.
2- Add milk if necessary.
3- Garnish with your choice of topping (granola, chia seeds, almonds, unsweetened coconut, sliced kiwi, etc.)
41g of carbohydrates
15g of lipids
16g of protein
12g of fiber
1- In a large non-stick skillet over medium heat, heat 1 tbsp of oil and cook the onion for about 7 minutes or until it is lightly golden brown, stirring occasionally.
2- Put the onions in the slow cooker and all the other ingredients except for the rice and mint.
3- Simmer for about 3 hours at high temperature or overnight at low temperature.
4- In a pot of boiling water, cook the basmati rice as indicated on the package.
5- Put the Chana Masala in a bowl and add Greek yogurt on top with mint leaves.
1. Cook the corn in boiling water for about 8 minutes.
2. In a skillet over medium high heat, put the margarine followed by the spices.
3. Add the corn and grill it for 5 to 7 minutes until it is lightly golden brown while turning the corn over. Remove the corn from the skillet and set aside on a large plate.
Contacter nos nutritionnistes - diététistes, c'est la première étape vers la réussite de vos objectifs.