Les universités, les médecins et les centres sportifs ont choisi nos nutritionnistes pour la qualité de nos services de consultation en nutrition.
1. Preheat the oven to 400 °F.
2. In a bowl, combine all the ingredients and stir well.
3. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminium foil. Spread chickpeas and bake in the oven for about 40 minutes.
*Can be enjoyed as a snack, in a salad or on a thin crust pizza.
Nutrition facts (for 1 serving):
● 185 calories
● 20g of carbohydrates
● 9g of fat
● 6g of proteins
● 300mg of sodium
● 4g of fibers
1- Cook quinoa according to package directions. Let cool.
2- Combine and mix quinoa, green beans, cucumber, coriander, smoked salmon, oil, balsamic vinegar and pepper.
Nutritional facts (for 1 serving)
37g of carbohydrate
12g of fat
20g of protein
490mg of sodium
5g of fiber
1- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor or a blender and mix for about 1 minute. Stir if necessary and mix again for another minute.
2- Add water if the consistency is too thick and mix again.
*Excellent in pasta, salad, sandwiches and on a thin-crust pizza!
Nutritonal facts (for 1 serving)
5g of carbohydrate
12g of fat
6g of protein
125mg of sodium
4g of fiber
1- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2- In a round pyrex dish, place the tortilla and brush with 5 ml of oil.
3- In a pan grill the kale in 5 ml of oil for about 5 minutes, then remove from heat.
4- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, herbs, salt and pepper.
5- Add the dried tomatoes and kale and mix well.
6- Pour the mixture onto the tortilla, then add the cheese and rosemary.
7- Put in the oven for 30 -35 minutes.
1- Boil the sweet potatoes for about 15 minutes, then drain.
2- Combine the sweet potatoes, cocoa, vanilla, peanut butter and vanilla almond milk in the blender for about 1 minute or until the consistency is smooth.
* Can also be used as cake icing.
** Keep for about 4 days in the fridge.
You can also freeze the spread to keep it longer.
Nutritional value (per 15 ml)
4g of carbohydrates
1g of lipids
1g of protein
9 mg of sodium
2g of fiber
1- In a large bowl, combine garlic, rice vinegar, fresh ginger, tamari or soy sauce, lemon juice, maple syrup or honey, sambal oelek and sesame oil. Place the tofu in it and leave to marinate for at least 1 hour.
2- Cook the rice according to the instructions on the package.
3- In a skillet, grill the marinated tofu over medium-high heat for about 2 minutes on each side. Keep the marinade to one side.
4- Place the rice in a bowl and place all the ingredients of the filling.
5- Add the sesame butter to the marinade and mix.
1. Preheat the oven to 375 ° F and place the rack in the center. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a bowl, combine the crushed bananas, chopped dates, oats, coconut, chia seeds, ground flaxseed, melted coconut oil and vanilla extract.
3. Using a tablespoon, form 1 inch wide balls and crush lightly.
4. Bake for about 22 minutes.
• 69 calories per patty
• 10g of carbohydrates
• 3g of fats
• 2g of protein
• 2g of fiber
1- In a skillet, heat up the garlic in the oil over medium-high heat, then add the mushrooms and cook for about 7 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove.
2- Put the mixture of mushrooms and garlic, lentils, sunflower seeds, curry, ginger, salt and pepper in the food processor for about 1 minute.
3- Put the mixture in a large bowl and add the bread crumbs, grated carrots and coriander and mix.
4- With your hands, form 6 meatballs and cook in a frying pan for about 5 minutes on each side over medium-high heat.
1. Mash the raspberries with water in a food processor.
2. Put in a small bowl and add the maple syrup, chia seeds, lemon juice and cardamom. Mix well and let stand for 15 minutes.
* Keeps for 1 week in the refrigerator. ** You can keep a small amount in the fridge and freeze the rest in small ice cubes, so you can take one out at a time.
Nutritional Value per 15ml
Energy : 18 kcals
Proteins : 0 g
Carbohydrates : 3 g
Total Fat : 1 g
Sodium : 0 mg
Fibers: 1 g
1. In a saucepan filled with boiling water, cook the pasta according to the instructions on the package, then set aside.
2. In a saucepan filled with boiling water, cook carrots for about 10 minutes or until tender.
3. In a skillet, grill the garlic and onion in oil over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes. Add the mushrooms and continue cooking for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Add the tempeh, tamari sauce, spinach, salt and pepper to the pan and continue cooking over medium heat for about 7 minutes.
1- Cook noodles in boiling water during 1 minute, then drain.
2- In a pan, at medium heat, grill the tofu in oil during about 5 minutes. Stir frequently.
3- Add the sambal oelek, the garlic, the ginger, the tamari and the green onion to the pan. Cook during 5 minutes.
4- During this time, steam cook the bok choy during about 5 minutes. You can also choose to add the uncooked bok choy to the pan with the rest of the ingredients.
1- In a large pot, sauté the garlic, onion and ginger in oil over medium-high heat for about 7 minutes.
2- Add potatoes, carrots and broccoli and stir.
3- Add the turmeric, cayenne pepper, yeast, salt and pepper and mix again.
4- Add the broth, peanut butter and lentils to the preparation.
5- Boil for about 20 minutes uncovered.
6- Just before serving, add lemon juice and fresh parsley if desired.
Nutritional Value per portion
Contacter nos nutritionnistes - diététistes, c'est la première étape vers la réussite de vos objectifs.