- 1 chopped onion
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) of olive oil oravocado oil
- 2 medium potatoes cut into thin slices
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) minced garlic
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) of turmeric
- 2.5 ml (1/2 tsp.) cinnamon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 GUSTA Española sausages, thinly sliced
- 4 eggs
- 60 mL (¼ cup) milk (soy, almond, rice)
- 50g of the GUSTA gratin block, cut into thin slices
1. In a skillet oiled (which one) over medium-high heat, cook the onion for 3 minutes or until they are golden brown.
2. Add potatoes, garlic, turmeric, cinnamon, salt, pepper and sausages to the pan and mix.
3. Cover and let it cook at low temperature for about 20 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
4. In a bowl, whisk the eggs with the milk, then pour into the potato mixture. Add GUSTA cheese on top and cover it all.
5. Let cook all the ingredients at low temperature for about 15 minutes more. Enjoy with a salad on the side!
Nutritional Value per portion
Energy: 300 kcals
Proteins: 20 g
Carbohydrate: 21 g
Lipids: 5 g
Sodium: 460 mg
Fiber: 3 g