- 5ml (1 tsp) of coconut oil or other
- 1/2 crushed banana
- 190 mL (3/4 cup) oats
- 15 mL (1 tbsp) cocoa powder
- 375 ml (1 ½ cup) of water or milk of your choice
- 15ml (1 tbsp) grated coconut (optional)
- 5ml (1 tsp) Cinnamon (optional)
- Fruits of your choice (strawberries, raspberries, mangoes etc.)
- 5 ml (1 tsp) natural peanut butter (optional)
- Some nuts (almonds, Brazil nuts, Cashew, sunflower seeds, etc.)
1. In a bowl, mash the banana with a fork and add the oats, cocoa and cinnamon. Mix well with a spoon.
2. In a cauldron over medium heat, add the oil with the oatmeal mixture and the milk or water. Cook on low heat for 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Transfer the oatmeal into a bowl and garnish with fruit, peanut butter, coconut and some nuts on top.