- 2 salmon fillets of about 150g each
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp (5 mL) dried herbs
- Salt and pepper
- ¼ cup (60 mL) of natural Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) lemon juice
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) chopped chives
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) chopped fresh dill
- 1 tsp (15 mL) of Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
1- Preheat the oven to 375 °F.
2- Spread the salmon on a plate lined with aluminum foil and add the mustard, herbs, salt and pepper on top of it.
3- Put in the oven for about 12 minutes or depending on the thickness of the fish and the desired cooking.
4- Meanwhile, prepare the sauce by mixing all the ingredients.