- 12 Commercial fresh cheese tortellini
- 125 ml (½ cup) unbleached all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 250 ml (1 cup) panko breadcrumbs
- Salt to taste
- Marinara sauce or commercial pesto
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C (375°F). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Place the flour, eggs and breadcrumbs in 3 different bowls.
3. Salt and flour one ravioli at a time and shake it to remove excess. Soak them in the egg mixture and drain. Dip them in the breadcrumb mixture to coat them well.
4. Bake twelve ravioli at a time in the oven for about 15 minutes or until they get golden brown.
5. Serve immediately with a Marinara or pesto sauce.
Nutritional value per serving of 3 ravioli
Energy : 75 kcals
Proteins : 2,8 g
Carbohydrate : 13 g
Total Fat : 1,3 g
Sodium : 78 mg
Fibers: 0,8 g