- 1 medium sweet potato, sliced in cubes
- 30 mL (2 tablespoon) cocoa powder
- 5 mL (1 teaspoon) vanilla essence
- 30 ml (2 tablespoon) peanut butter
- 65 mL(1/4 cup) vanilla almond milk.
1- Boil the sweet potatoes for about 15 minutes, then drain.
2- Combine the sweet potatoes, cocoa, vanilla, peanut butter and vanilla almond milk in the blender for about 1 minute or until the consistency is smooth.
* Can also be used as cake icing.
** Keep for about 4 days in the fridge.
You can also freeze the spread to keep it longer.
Nutritional value (per 15 ml)
4g of carbohydrates
1g of lipids
1g of protein
9 mg of sodium
2g of fiber