- ½ cup (125 ml) quinoa
- 1 cup (250 ml) green beans, chopped into pieces
- 2 small lebanese cucumbers, cubed
- ¼ cup (65 ml) cilantro, chopped
- 125g smoked salmon, sliced
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) balsamic vinegar
- Pepper, as desired
1- Cook quinoa according to package directions. Let cool.
2- Combine and mix quinoa, green beans, cucumber, coriander, smoked salmon, oil, balsamic vinegar and pepper.
Nutritional facts (for 1 serving)
37g of carbohydrate
12g of fat
20g of protein
490mg of sodium
5g of fiber