12 biscuits portions
- 250 ml (1 cup) of quick-cooking oats
- 2 ripe bananas
- 85 ml (1/3 cup) of raisins (or chocolate chips, walnuts, peanuts, dried cranberries, etc.).
1. Preheat oven to 375 ° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a bowl, mash the bananas with a fork and add the oats. Mix well and let stand for 10 minutes.
3. Add the raisins (or other favorite ingredient) and mix.
4. Form balls of about 2 tablespoons (30 ml) of dough with your hands and place them on the plate, crushing them lightly to form a cookie-like shape.
5. Bake for about 12-14 minutes, or until cookies are golden brown.
For 1 cookie (with raisins):
13 g carbohydrates
0.45 g fat
1.1 g protein
1.5 g fiber