- 1 English cucumber
- ½ French shallot
- 70 g smoked trout, in pieces
- ½ cup plain greek yogourt, 2%
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, as desired
1- Using a spiralizer or a peeler, slice the cucumber in the shape of tagliatelle.
2- Mix the cucumber and the shallot.
3- Prepare the dill sauce by mixing all the ingredients together.
4- Serve the cucumber tagliatelle with the dill sauce.
Nutritional facts (for 1 serving)
10 g of carbohydrate
5 g of fat
14 g of protein
247 mg of sodium
2 g of fiber