2 (ou 4 accompagnements) portions
- 2 zucchini
- 2 carrots
- 3 apricots, diced
- ½ cup (125 ml) Bocconcini pearls
- 1 cup (250 ml) cooked extra lean ground meat or 1 cup and ½ cup (375 ml) cooked veggie ground round
- 6 mint leaves, chopped
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) olive oil (or avocado oil)
- Lemon juice of a whole lemon
- Salt and pepper, as desired (you can replace salt with tamari sauce or Bragg's)
1.Using a spiralizer, make spirals with both zucchini and carrots and combine in a bowl.
2. Add the apricots, the bocconcini pearls, the meat or veggie ground round and the mint and mix.
3. In a small bowl, combine the oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper and pour over the salad before mixing well.
4. Taste and rectify the seasoning if necessary before serving.
Nutritional facts (for 1 serving with extra lean ground meat) :
16 g of carbohydrate
21 g of fat
28 g of protein
340 mg of sodium
3 g of fiber
(for 1 serving with veggie ground round)
24 g of carbohydrate
12 g of fat
24 g of protein
370 mg of sodium
8 g of fiber