With our nutritionists, prevent or manage: diabetes, cholesterolemia, hypertension, osteoporosis, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), etc. Our nutritionists work with you to develop a meal guide which will help you to prevent or manage your health issues.
Depending on the sector, consultations with nutritionists-dietitians can be available throughout Québec in an office near you.
Through our consultations for the Eat-Well Program:
- We offer professional nutrition support to motivate you through the food habit changes.
- We create and adjust meal guides that are based on your present lifestyle. This allows for easy changes and helps you achieve your objectives according to your needs.
- We evaluate your food journals to help you achieve better and permanently change your food habits.
- We offer you teachings on health issue prevention according to family history and your health status.
- We validate your menu according to your health objectives.
- We invite you grocery shopping with us to learn about new products and the proper way to make food choices.
Why choose our nutritionists?
- We offer easy to understand and personalized teaching material which are tailored to your health objectives.
- Consultations are given by professional dietitians-nutritionists member of the OPDQ – Ordre Professionnel des diététistes du Québec.
- Insurance receipts are available for your coverage.
Contact us now for more information or to book a consultation with our nutritionists. By learning a bit more about you, we will be able to plan consultations based on those needs and objectives.